Crosswalk Weekly is a summary of activity on the Crosswalk Community from QA’s perspective, to get inputs to improve crosswalk-test-suite test coverage and approach.
- Make sure the issues are covered by QA; check if new test cases are needed.
- Improve test coverage and approach from feedbacks.
- Raise opens to program for decision if they cannot be handled by QA directly.
- Track TODOs as crosswalk-test-suite issues, assign to QA owner.
- Review issues weekly for new ones and process of existing.
- crosswalk-help mailing list is intended for application developers who want to use Crosswalk as a web application runtime.
- crosswalk-dev mailing list is for developers working on the Crosswalk core.
- Stack overflow with “crosswalk-runtime” tagged questions.
- Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences in HTML5 Game Creator Construct 2forum. One can select
7 daysposts at the bottom of the page.
- There will be a Cordova 4.0 mailing list of Crosswalk later.
- There is a filter of JIRA bugs not from QA with update in past 7 days.